The Archercraft Network Term of use.
By agreeing you are stating that:
1. You are over the age of 16 OR have parental permission
2. You have authorization to use the debit/credit card and/or paypal account
3. You will not chargeback, dispute, reverse any payments
4. You will not abuse your gifts and/or ranks
5. We reserve the right to ban any account without notice for any reason.
6. You agree to everything listed above and below. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED
1) We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank – the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason.
2) You agree to indemnify the staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
3) You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
4) You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) The use of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on trough the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alternation of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (V) any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
5) Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund – however this will never be unwarranted, this will only happen in the case of extreme rule-breaking. If you obey the rules, you will never be banned, plain and simple.
6) By donating to ArcherCraft Network you are not entitled to any Physical or virtual good, a donation is a donation and not a purchase. As defined a donation is an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or a contribution with no expectation of anything in return. Anything received will be as is and no warranty or guarantee it will always be available.
7) All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit, are banished, removed, or if you leave the server/forum in any way.
Refund Policy: All sales are final, you may not buyback, stop, credit the server by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid. And in doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued play on the server/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.
We are not affiliated or endorsed by Mojang AB or Notch Development, we are not affiliated with Mojang or Notch. Do not contact them for issues that may arise here.
Archercraft Events is open to all players, anywhere. However, if you are under the age of 18 and you win a challenge, you must have a parent or legal guardian ready to speak to us so that we can verify your identity and send you your prize.
^^ So if you are under 18 you are still allowed to play but you must get permission by your parent or legal guardian. Having us speak to your parent or legal guardian is only required if you win.
Why? We are in the process of partnering with couple streamers soon. therefor we have to follow some laws and regulations when giving out Real Cash prizes.
We offer a variety of rewards for inviting active users to our discord and in game as well! those rewards varies from paypal to in game money. however please keep in mind that all invites has to be legit and users has to be active at least 5+ hours in game time. once you feel like you have reached the invite goal please make a ticket on discord